Tweet For Tickets program offers select Tweeters the best seat in the house
Avid Tweeters who are residents of the Chicago area, and have a substantial following are eligible to be one of two Tweeters chosen for our Tweet For Tickets program. To be eligible, you must be able to answer YES to all of the following questions, and send us the needed information by the decision deadline, October 26. Here are the questions:
- Would Petite Opera's production be the first opera you have ever seen?
- Have you always wanted to see an opera, but just haven't done so yet?
- Do you want a non-threatening, fun introduction to opera in your native tongue - English - with a story you can understand?
- Do you believe that quality live stage productions occur all over, and not just in downtown Chicago?
- Do you love music and theater?
- Do you love the acoustic voice?
- Are you open to all musical genres?
- Do your tweets talk to everyday people about everyday entertainment options available in the city and suburbs?
- Are your tweets free of profanity and suitable for family audiences?
- Would you like to see your first opera--for free--and not have to pay for parking?
Did you answer YES to all of the questions above? If so, Petite Opera wants to hear from you!
We're seeking two avid tweeters who live in the Chicagoland area (and are familiar with Chicago area entertainment options) to attend opening night (Nov 2nd, 7:30PM) of our Cinderella by Jules Massenet. In return for a free ticket, you'll tweet about your experience to your followers during the entire show.
Interested in being selected for the Tweet For Tickets program?
Contact us at by Noon central time, October 26, 2012 at the email below:
In your email, provide:
- your first and last name
- your phone number
- your email address
- your city of residence
- your Twitter name
- number of Twitter followers
- typical theme of your tweets (examples: attending shows, concepts on music and artists)
- an explanation on why you think you are the best Tweeter we can select
We'll notify our selected Tweet For Tickets recipients individually.
Good luck, and happy Tweeting!
Petite Opera performs Cinderella November 2-17, 2012 at Mary Wilson House Beyer Auditorium, part of St. Mary's Episcopal Church campus, 306 S Prospect Ave at Crescent Ave (enter on Crescent Ave), Park Ridge, IL. Call 847-553-4442 to reserve tickets, or purchase tickets online via credit card (convenience charges apply to credit card orders).
Petite Opera is a professional 501c3 opera company